All members have 24 hour a day, 7 day a week access to a 50 foot indoor pistol range. Center-fire handguns and rimfire rifles only. Need to work on your bullseye stance at 2:00AM? The facility has a ventilation system to pull smoke away from the shooter. The switches are located at each end of the firing line.
The lobby area has a heater for use during the colder months. If you use the heater please be sure the temperature is reduced before leaving the range. The heaters in the firing range are to be used during club events only. Below are the pistol range rules. A full list of club rules can be found here.
1. JACKETED BULLETS ARE AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN THIS RANGE. BUT, NO CENTERFIRE RIFLE CALIBERS
2. ONLY PAPER TARGETS WILL BE USED IN THE RANGE. SHOOTERS SHALL PROVIDE THEIR OWN TARGETS.
3. SHOOTERS SHALL USE ONLY HANDGUNS WITH HANDGUN CARTRIDGES, AND RIMFIRE RIFLES IN THIS RANGE.
4. NO POSSESSION OR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL ON CLUB GROUNDS
5. ALL FIRED BRASS SHALL BE PICKED UP AND PLACED IN THE RED METAL CONTAINER MARKED “FIRED BRASS”. PLEASE REMOVE ALL LIVE AMMUNITION AND TAKE IT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE. ALUMINUM AND STEEL CASES GO IN THE TRASH BARRELS.
6. ALL SHOOTERS AND/OR OBSERVERS ON THE LINE WILL WEAR EYE AND EAR PROTECTION WHILE SHOOTING. SHOOTERS MUST NOTIFY OBSERVERS, OR OTHER SHOOTERS, WHEN THEY ARE READY TO FIRE.
7. NO CLOSE RANGE SHOOTING!! EFFECTIVE 2-28-06 ALL CLOSE RANGE SHOOTING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. ALL SHOOTING IS TO BE DONE FROM THE 50 FT LINE WITH TARGETS RUN ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BACK STOP. NO VARIATIONS FROM THIS RULE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
8. LONGER LENGTH TARGET HOLDERS ARE FOR KNEELING, SITTING & PRONE POSITION SHOOTING ONLY!! (Mainly .22 rifle shooting)
9. SHOOTERS SHALL DISPOSE OF USED TARGETS AND CLEAN UP THE BEFORE LEAVING THE RANGE.
10. SHOOTERS SHALL SET THE THERMOSTAT AT 50 DEGREES UPON LEAVING THE RANGE IN THE WINTER. LEAVE RESTROOM DOORS OPEN WHEN LEAVING THE RANGE IN THE WINTER TO PREVENT FREEZING.
11. CHECK AND ASSURE ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE CLOSED AND