The club grounds have two trap fields. Field one is available for member use. The second is used during trap leagues, scholastic shooting events and other public tap events. Our trap is new, in an effort to keep in in the best working order we ask members to go through a quick training session before having access. If you are a member and want to be trained click here for the contact information. Once trained members will be given the combination to the lock on the trap house.
Below is a list of trap range rules. Here is a full list of club rules.
1. THE NORTH TRAP ONLY IS AVAILABLE TO CLUB MEMBERS FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL USE. IT WILL BE THE MEMBER’S TO ROLL UP AND DISCONNECT THE TRIP CORD AND CLOSE THE TRAP AT THE END OF SHOOTING.
2. PLEASE ASK FOR HELP FROM A KNOWLEDGEABLE MEMBER FOR OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RUN THIS TRAP IF YOU HAVE NEVER OPERATED IT, OR YOU ARE NOT SURE HOW IT OPERATES. BE SURE YOU KNOW ALL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS OF THIS MACHINE BEFORE LOADING/UNLOADING OR OPERATING IT!
3. THE ADJUSTMENT OF THE TRAP SHALL NOT BE CHANGED EXCEPT UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A TRAP COMMITTEE MEMBER.
4. INDIVIDUALS SHALL PROVIDE THEIR OWN BIRDS.
5. IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEMBER TO SHUT OFF ALL POWER TO THE NORTH TRAP AT THE MAIN BREAKER BOX WHEN FINISHED. PLEASE LEAVE THE “OUTLET” BREAKER ON.
6. ALL COMPETITIVE SHOOTING SHALL RECEIVE PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
7. ALL NIGHT SHOOTING SHALL BE SUSPENDED AT 9:30PM.
8. SHOOTERS SHALL WEAR EAR & EYE PROTECTION WHILE SHOOTING.
9. SPECTATORS MUST REMAIN BEHIND THE TRAP FIELD.
10. PLACE ONLY ONE SHELL IN THE GUN AT A TIME. IF MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER IS SHOOTING, CLOSE THE ACTION ON A SHELL ONLY WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN TO CALL FOR A BIRD AND SHOOT!!!
11. NO HANDGUN OR RIFLE SHOOTING ON TRAP RANGE. THERE ARE NO BERMS TO STOP BULLETS!!
12. NO POSSESSION OR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL ON CLUB
As Revised NOVEMBER, 2006